Football Light 110-265V UFO Bulb Ceiling Bar Lamp 40W
1. Appearance like UFO football gives you visual experience, constant current drive, no stroboscopic light, harmless to human eyes and body.
2. Low power consumption and superluminance. Core Drive, Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Undervoltage Protection
3. The lamp can be adjusted. Easy to install.
4. Compared with the existing lighting, the maintenance cost is lower.
5. Super brightness and beam angle can be adjusted: football lamp can support 6000 lumens, so it is suitable for large indoor areas such as schools, hospitals, warehouses, factory production lines, etc. The lamp has a very wide beam angle. Adjustable
6. Quick and simple installation: without tools, fix the bulb on the E27 lamp holder without installing larger lamps, such as LED lamps; connect directly to the E27 lamp holder.
7. Energy saving and visual friendliness - 6000K sunlight, no dark area, double shadow or glare, providing the best indoor lighting experience. The consumption is only 40W. Compared with the traditional garage bulb, our LED lamp saves up to 60%.
8. Durable, long life: garage lamp uses safe and high-quality PC shell, stable and durable, emitting heat generated by LED bulbs. The service life is up to 50,000 hours, and the maintenance cost is greatly reduced.
Product color: White/Red/Blue/Green/Orange
Light color: Cold white/Red/Blue/Green/Multicolor
Voltage: 110-265V 50/60HZ
Size: Expansion dimension: 24*24*14.8cm/9.45*9.45*5.83", Closed dimension: 12*12*14.8cm/4.72*4.72*5.82"
Lumen: Cold White: 6500K
Number of beads: 5730 120LED
Material: ABS + PP + PC
Lamp Head Specification: E27
Protection Level: IP44
Color rendering index: 80-90
Beam angle: 360 degrees
Applicable place: living room/bedroom/garage/corridor/hotel/restaurant/shopping mall, etc.
1. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
No posts found