Cart is empty
Wireless Lavalier Microphone for Phone(USB-C), Dual Wireless Microphone for Video Recording, Live Stream, Vlog, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Zoom - Noise Reduction & Plug-Play(No Need App/Bluetooth)
- 【Only for Android Phone with USB-C and OTG】The wireless lavalier microphone can work for android phone with USB-C port. The wireless microphone can work for Youtube, Facebook, Live Stream, Video Recording, Vlog, TikTok, Zoom. Note: Some android phone need open OTG. Feel free to contact us if you don't know how to open it.
- 【1 Year Warranty】Contact us if it doesn't work. We provide 1 year warranty and 24 hours consult service. Note: Some android phone need open OTG. Feel free to contact us if you don't know how to open it.
- 【Plug & Play and Hands-Free】Get rid of messy cable! Our wireless lavalier microphones(only for USB C port) are convenient professional for two users. Just 2 step to connect. Step 1: Plug the receiver into your devices (USB-C port); Step 2: Power on the microphone. Connected Success! No Need App/Bluetooth! The wireless lapel lavalier microphones can be clipped on the collar to free your hands for audio video recording.
- 【Superior Noise Reduction & Real-time Auto-sync】Our omnidirectional wireless lavalier microphone is built with professional-grade intelligent noise reduction chips, providing effective identification of the original sound and clear recording in noisy environment. The real-time auto-sync technology extremely reduce the time of video post-editing, supporting a better experience in videos being watched.
- 【Long Distance Transmission & Long Battery Life】Upgraded wireless microphone transmission technology, 65 feet stable audio signal transmission without cable and harsh noises. The reciever is powered by your device(Can be charged at the same time), the transmitter built in rechargeable batteries works up to 4-6 hours.
- 【Warm Tips 】Please read user manual before using our products. Please charge the wireless lavalier microphone before use for the first time.You need to take off the receiver to be able to hear the audio playback.
- 【Note For Some Android Phones】Have a try to download Open Camera app to get the camera to recognize external mics because some phones are not an open cource system.
No posts found