Introduction & Scope
1. Qazaan (“Qazaan”) owns and operates a platform in UAE that allows sellers to sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website www.qazaan.com but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
2. The seller will have the opportunity to sell their products on the Qazaan platform. Qazaan is entitled to accept orders on behalf of the seller. The service provided by Qazaan is limited to referring customers to the seller and accepting orders and payments on their behalf. In addition to this at Qazaan's discretion they may provide the seller with analytics about the performance of the sellers's products and additional marketing support.
3. The seller authorises Qazaan to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
4. Qazaan may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, with or without notice.
Qazaan's rights and obligations
1. The seller acknowledges that the relationship between customers and Qazaan is governed by the general terms and conditions, available on the website.
2. Qazaan will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The seller will be responsible for listing their own products or maybe avail the services for listing the product from Qazaan VAS( Value Added Services).
3. Qazaan is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the seller and will be careful to pass order data on to the seller as well as technology allows.
4. In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Qazaan reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the seller if the seller repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
Seller's rights and obligations
1. The seller is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on Qazaan.com. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture and description and inventory. The seller must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s.
2. The seller guarantees that all the data provided or listed on Qazaan for his products satisfies all legal and consumer protection .
3. Inventory will be solemnly the responsibility of the seller to keep up-to-date and accurate to maximum extent.
4. The seller have to make sure that all the information provided and listed at Qazaan does not violate any third party’s copyright.
5. The seller will contact the customer only if it is necessary for processing and fulfilling the transactions referred by Qazaan. The seller will never try to send any advertising email or any other commercial advertisement without prior permission and agreement from Qazaan or the express wish of the customer. When delivering the products sold by Qazaan, the seller will not advertise any of Qazaan competitors nor other party.
6. The seller have to make sure that the orders should be fulfilled within 1 working day. The seller is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the seller and all their products from the Qazaan platform.
7. If the seller cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify Qazaan as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
8. The seller agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to Qazaan and as described on their listing on the website. The seller guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The seller further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices .
9. The seller representative is to provide Qazaan with a copy of his/her valid trade license at the contract signature.
Commissions & Fees
1. Qazaan is not charging any commission on the products nor on the orders placed by the customer from sellers.
2. Qazaan may start charging additional fees for the sale of goods through the Qazaan platform at any point. These may include but are not limited to, listing fees, multiple photos fees and enhanced marketing fees or fulfilment service fees. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the seller will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt out.
1. Qazaan is offering COD(Cash on delivery) as well as online or card on delivery payment methods.
2. In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer), Qazaan collects the payment for the relevant order in Qazaan's name on behalf of the seller, and pays it out to the seller according to the agreement.
3. In case of problems that may cause the order to be rescinded, or non-availability of the product , the seller must immediately update the order in Qazaan seller portal so that the credit card payment may be cancelled or refunded.
4. The seller bears the risk of abuse of the payment medium (e.g. of credit card or debit card fraud). If a fraudulent payment has been credited to the seller, Qazaan reserves the right to correct the amount and offset in the upcoming payment.
1. Qazaan's seller portal is showing the collected amount of delivered orders under seller account at the same day or maximum next day of the order delivery based on the order update in the system.
2. Qazaan will transfer the amount through bank or issue a cross cheque within 7 days.
1. The seller indemnifies Qazaan from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Qazaan's control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the seller. The seller further indemnifies Qazaan from third parties' claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the seller.
2. Qazaan cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
3. VAT liability rests with the seller and Qazaan will not be responsible for any VAT issues.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
1. Qazaan has the right to freely maintain the seller's listing and its ranking on the website. Qazaan offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the seller's goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. Qazaan reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
2. Qazaan may scan, transcribe, and publish online the seller's listings, logos and other materials required. The seller grants to Qazaan a royalty- free, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising Qazaan's service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, facebook or any other social website, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
1. This agreement is valid as soon as the seller signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by Qazaan, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email or post. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
2. The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the seller repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website or RMA complaints, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the seller's items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.
1. If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavor to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
2. Qazaan reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Qazaan will give the seller adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
3. The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the seller if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.
4. Any terms and conditions of the seller are not part of this agreement unless Qazaan expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.